Walking down the road

It is the rain of my soul and poured when the storm raging in my mind. When feelings and logics are tangle between right or wrong and win or lose. They are raising many funny questions and silly confusions along the line. These all are happening because I'm walking down the road I choose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris van Java, West Java, Indonesia

I was born in Bandung, April 1976, and spent most of my education time in that same city. Living in a cool town with a moderate muslim family, somehow become important factors that carving my character. I'm a big fan of any satay, pempek and rujak (anything sweet-lah), and I created this notes as a place where I can write everything that crossed my mind. This writing is more like a journal, footsteps I leave behind as reminder mostly for myself and probably for my descendants. If you, readers, able learning one or two good things from this notes, that was really more than my expectation. Yet if I wrote something wrong or you have different opinion from mine, please let me know, will you? You also have to excuse me for that matter because I'm aware I'm no writer at all.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Men and Women

I understand that world is built by men and women,
in the name of love they say they are meant for each other,
from all those women smile to you in this world, why you choose her?
don't you see others also smile to you? or you just refuse to see them?
from all those men comfort you in this world why did you choose him?
don't you felt protected from others too? or you just ignored them completly?
you always said we are destined to be together, are you?
but I believe that you just feel too comfortable to each other...
and you are afraid you won't find another cozy place to go to...
you always said our imperfectness made us a perfect one, are you?
but who are you to say something perfect? it's just you who believe so..
later on, when you found another one, won't you say they're also perfect for you?
From all those women living in this world, why do men choose 'that' one?
Don't they know they hurt others by doing so?
And selfishly said this is my life and I deserved to have my own happiness
And they were forgetting others who love them too
probably they are right but probably they are wrong also
All I can say this is every story of Men and Women living in this world,
they love each other, they hate each other, they hurt each other because they're own choice,
I just hope if I choose, my choice won't hurt anyone beside myself,
but the again we cannot have everyone around us happy, don't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home