Walking down the road

It is the rain of my soul and poured when the storm raging in my mind. When feelings and logics are tangle between right or wrong and win or lose. They are raising many funny questions and silly confusions along the line. These all are happening because I'm walking down the road I choose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris van Java, West Java, Indonesia

I was born in Bandung, April 1976, and spent most of my education time in that same city. Living in a cool town with a moderate muslim family, somehow become important factors that carving my character. I'm a big fan of any satay, pempek and rujak (anything sweet-lah), and I created this notes as a place where I can write everything that crossed my mind. This writing is more like a journal, footsteps I leave behind as reminder mostly for myself and probably for my descendants. If you, readers, able learning one or two good things from this notes, that was really more than my expectation. Yet if I wrote something wrong or you have different opinion from mine, please let me know, will you? You also have to excuse me for that matter because I'm aware I'm no writer at all.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Independence Holiday

Too many work to do and I'm too tired to take tour to a far away place. If you asked what a holiday is all about, it is simply having a moment of peace of mind, seating at the porch, watching all the fishes swimming around in the pool with one cup of plain coffee and thinking nothing at all. Thinking no work, no life, especially love life, simply thinking nothing at all. So... independence holiday meaning something like that, plus red and white flag while wearing batik or dressed in the same colour in doing a kind of ceremony and suposedly doing "independence have fun" activity afterwards. But for me any will do as long as I got my coffee beside me. Really, I could do that and somehow that activity become a luxurius things for me to do now.
Why you asked me... well... If you asked me, It is beacuse of my idealitistic choice of job (I always know it is true and virtue but with a lot of crappy side effects) I took these day. Suprisingly I took three jobs as the time being.
The first work I took is for my self-actualisation, my idealistic dream. Yes..., I did the work probably without getting paid, literally. What I'm trying to do in this job is to try to reshape and directing funds of this beloved country to the right place, needy people of this country. Well... in my calculation, I couldn't stopping all the leaking happened, but I'm glad taht in less than a year I worked there I manage to reduce a little bit of that. I'm just hoping my head will be pure all the way while I'm doing all of this. Damn of all the politics involved here. I really do hate doing that... Luckily my superior trust me enough so I can manage finggering my way in.
So... because of I'm not getting paid for this work and I'm not hoping to get one, I took another job, doing consultancy work thingy in my friend firm. Great job, well paid but crappy workload. I remember I used to hate doing writing anything, Hell...! I did my theses in 4 years. But now here I am, writing tens of theses alike every month. Aaarrrgghh.... God is always have a good sarkasm on me. He must be loved me very much. Anyway, I took this job because of its work time which I can manage freely.
And... have I mention back there the job is well paid? well yes it does but the paycheck won't covering all my expense in the future, especially when I have family... Yes! I'll be getting married someday... So... what was my solution did I get? Yes...! you! you answer correctly... I took the third job. A job which the pay comes years later something like pasif income, a paycheck enough for my future and savings for my family and my old time. For this job, it is I who runs everything from the top to bottom. So I thought it'll be taking a bit of my time and so on.
Wakakakaka.... and God came back with His jokes on me again. The best part of His jokes is that all the work "suddenly" come to me now. Ugh... I should calculate my plan better, I miss to know that all government project based work realisation always happened in the middle of the year.... The job which I thought only spent an hour or two of my daily life backfired at me. It takes my playing hours - Damn..., I had this dream that I'll beat my 11 year old nephew in PS2 winning eleven. Gosh, if I had time to practice - and off course my resting hours, not mention the time I should have to manage my realtionship. Gahhh... this is really full of crap.
So now here I am with my independence "holiday" doing and writing something while neighbours and others wearing red and white colour, racing in bakiak shoes, buying odd things at independence bazaar, compete in hanging prawn chips eating and climbing on oilly pinang tree.
Happy Independence Day Indonesia... Merdeka!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home