Walking down the road

It is the rain of my soul and poured when the storm raging in my mind. When feelings and logics are tangle between right or wrong and win or lose. They are raising many funny questions and silly confusions along the line. These all are happening because I'm walking down the road I choose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris van Java, West Java, Indonesia

I was born in Bandung, April 1976, and spent most of my education time in that same city. Living in a cool town with a moderate muslim family, somehow become important factors that carving my character. I'm a big fan of any satay, pempek and rujak (anything sweet-lah), and I created this notes as a place where I can write everything that crossed my mind. This writing is more like a journal, footsteps I leave behind as reminder mostly for myself and probably for my descendants. If you, readers, able learning one or two good things from this notes, that was really more than my expectation. Yet if I wrote something wrong or you have different opinion from mine, please let me know, will you? You also have to excuse me for that matter because I'm aware I'm no writer at all.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Small Talk

...
br: so? Please find someone then do it! Quickly, so I can have mine too...
me: What the heck?! Don't wait for me then... Just do it if you wanna do it...
br: No way! I won't do it before you do!
me: cheh! so wait then... why? You already got someone in mind?
br: well... no, but....
me: Don't said anything then! Crap! I thought you're already have one...
br: Hehehe... Even I don't have one I can get one easily. Well at least easier than you... wakakaka....
me: Yeah... you and your muscle pose.... hahaha.... Just make sure you choose a good one then...
br: Absolutely... you too bro...
me: yeah... whatever...
br: No... I'm serious... It's hard to find a good one these day...
me: What are you now? becoming an expert all of sudden?
br: No... Just someone who knows more than you do.... hahahaha....
me: Bah... I dare you betting two months salary to prove that...
br: Hell No... I make money more than you bro... It's not fair...
me: Since when I played fair with you? ...hahaha....
br: Anyway, why are you so choosy about this thing? looking someone look like actrees? No way you could get one like those... Know your league man.
me: Damn sure, Well I'm not become choosy or what ... Only two things I looked for in someone...
br: Two? Damn,... you're choosy...hahaha...
me: Crap! I'm dead serious!
br: Okay... okay... I'm listening to you bro... Please continue...
me: Okay, having same level of understanding. She have to understand we're adult and should do things differently, I mean, we can going around like some highschoolers rite? We should have our prioritize in life, and we should respect each others prioritization for that matters....
br: Whoa... long words for me but, okay...okay... I get your point though... so second?
me: Second? Well, we have to be able to get along each other... Should be close enough to terms of friends, good one of course.
br: But, you cannot make friends with your lover bro... trust me...
me: Well, got to try to find one... I mean, can you imagine being with someone who're not be able to loosen up your mind from things going around in this world? Hell..., work stress is enough to drive someone crazy adding to that when you go home you'd meet some one who put more stress to your mind?
br: I see your point bro... but cannot be done like that...
me: What? how so?
br: well... you cannot be friends with girl or woman. If man and woman with no blood relation talk to each other, that should be something between them... and more over... I don't see "love" word in your equation...
me: Damn right you won't.... too much complication for me and too many living proof said, that word is not one of the variable in a good relationships. Respect, responsibilty, trust, openness and communication are the key.
br: Hell no....., that only the spices not the main dishes. Listen bro, you wanna be with someone? you gotta like her in a way...
me: No worry,... I can manage that part...
br: well, on second thought, It's your life so... it's your choice...
me: Damn right it's my choice...
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home