Walking down the road

It is the rain of my soul and poured when the storm raging in my mind. When feelings and logics are tangle between right or wrong and win or lose. They are raising many funny questions and silly confusions along the line. These all are happening because I'm walking down the road I choose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris van Java, West Java, Indonesia

I was born in Bandung, April 1976, and spent most of my education time in that same city. Living in a cool town with a moderate muslim family, somehow become important factors that carving my character. I'm a big fan of any satay, pempek and rujak (anything sweet-lah), and I created this notes as a place where I can write everything that crossed my mind. This writing is more like a journal, footsteps I leave behind as reminder mostly for myself and probably for my descendants. If you, readers, able learning one or two good things from this notes, that was really more than my expectation. Yet if I wrote something wrong or you have different opinion from mine, please let me know, will you? You also have to excuse me for that matter because I'm aware I'm no writer at all.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Faraway Dream

I was living in remote area where sun, dust and sand dunes covered most of the sight, building my business empire. Marched palm trees become marking along the road. Not many buildings I saw when I decided to take a hike in the middle of the hottest day ever and going to a nearest store to restock my weekly ratio. After almost one hourspent, buying things I walk out, crossing the parking lot when accidentaly my eyes looked to the nearest bus stop ahead. There I saw a women I was fallin love before with some one I remembered as her boyfriend, standing there, talk to each other and smile. They were looked very happy.
I was thinking, What there doing here?! in a split of second I was thinking that I shouldn't disturb them in any way. Iwas about to go quietly when she looked me and called me by name, cheerfully. I got no excuse, I went to them while thinking out loud, The Hell?!! What the heck are they doing here anyway? I thought this is the edge of the world, this was not a place they supposed to be. They should be some place nice and warm, like a beach lying on the sand while drinking coconut juices, enjoying all the love they had together. Yet here they are, meeting me in this place where sun burning everything I see.
So I talked to her, say hi and everything I supposed to say. Her boy friend seemed to ignoring me, and I did the same. Hell... why should I asked him anything? After a while she told me that they married without her nor his parents know about and they run away to this place.
I remembered I was feeling sorry for her, because I understand how much her family means to her. Dang! that man shouldn't be treating her like this, force her to make a choice between him and her family. Did she know that thousands men will be willingly to give her all that she need and want without making her to make the choice (including me, of course..). A rage come to my mind and I was about to rushed and smashed that ignorant guy, when she told me that she happy livin like this with him.
I cooled myself down, and I looked her again making sure she was really happy by asking the dummiest question ever, "Are you sure?" she nod quietly, and that guy was saved from my wrath. Lucky Bastard! If I remebered how I tumbled my ... everything! when I tried to get her attention and then her love, and in the end I got rejected harshly. But here she was, choosed to stay at his side, even without blessing from her parent. Arrgh..!! I'd kill him twice for those matters....
Later on, after couples minutes  of chit-chat, she was asked me if I could send her regards to her parents and ask for forgiveness of what she did if I got back to our country sometime. I don't know what I was thinking, I was agreed to her wished without second thought. After said that, a bus came and take her wit her husband (I supposed I should address him like this... Crap!) going some place I don't even know.
After couples of weeks I was back to my country, traveling by car on the road, went to her house, while saying to myself Why the hell I ended up here anyway?......
Then the alarm on my mobile ringing very loud, and I wake up on my bed. It was a dream.  I was stunned and re-thinking back of that dream I had. Why I had such odd dream and why her after all this time? And why am I still thinking of her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home